Friday, November 11, 2011

PSP/Vita Passport Program Announced

Passport

Use your UMDs to get downloadable versions on your Vita?  I have to say I'm impressed, I guess they learned a valuable lesson from the PSP Go.

The news this morning comes our way via andriasang.  The important notes are that the pubisher, of course, has to be on board, and there is still a fee, though it will be discounted from the game's full price.  Prices announced so far range from 500Y to 1500Y. 

No annoucements so far on a North American version of the program, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  While I don't have a ton of PSP games, there are a number that I'd like to revisit occassionally without pulling out the PSP once the Vita is released.  I was only planning on purchasing the smallest of the memory cards, but this will likely sell me a larger version. 

Posted via email from Newtronika

No comments: