Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Miracle on Lambert

So about 4 weeks back I sat down to play some HD Remix with my friend Nick, to discover that the mic jack and 2 buttons on my primary Tournament Ed. fight stick were not working. Due to collision between operating hours of the MadCatz support line and my normal work schedule, I couldn't do anything about it till yesterday when I took a day off to sit with Anna while she was home sick.

So I called up MadCatz, heard the recording that I needed the product serial number, and plugged in a stick to see which one was the bad one (both sitting on the shelf next to each other). First one worked fine, plugged in the second one. It worked fine too. Couldn't test the mic as I don't have an active gold sub right now, but that's not a big issue anyway.

For now, I'm back in business with two working fightsticks. Yay! Hope it doesn't go out for good later on. Looking forward to KOFXII and BlazBlue later this year.

No comments: